Sunday, April 20, 2008

Should I ?

I have been thinking a lot lately about getting my
real estate license. It would be a crazy time to do
such a thing. Being the market what it is.

But first of all I would not be doing it for immediate
income or a job change. I have always been
fascinated with old houses, buildings etc.
Case and point my very old farm house.

I love history. If I were to do this it would be first
and fore most for the experience. It would true
be another avenue of income. But I have no
intention of leaving the job I currently have.

I make a very nice living and I get to travel.

This would be more as a hobby, and would
be only a part time venture. I have thought
about this for a long time.

I am going to continue to give it some more
thought. There really is nothing to lose by
doing this. I would like to hear from anyone
who does this for a living or has done this
at some point in their lives.

No comments: